2/7/11

i like pie

HELLO!
I really am sad right now. . . You know why? My stupid camera broke it's autofocus. . . and now the pictures I take are sick with blurriness. Poop. . .
So me friends, I hope your having a cool February. To the max~!
I'm not. . . Cause my POOPY CAMERA BROKE. Agh. I was enjoying capturing moments.
Changing the subject. . .
I was sick from school today because I have this sore throat, emphasis on the sore.
I still have this horrible scratchy feeling bombarding through my throat whenever I swallow.
I really love writing stories when I am sick, as it just soothes my head. So I don't know what to talk about now. . .
I would actually like to give some more shout outs to friends of mine. . .
-Grant McCracken ~ he is really awesome!
-Emma Levine ~ One of the awesomest person in the world, check out her blog
-Sydney DB ~ Great blogs. . . Check em out!
-Kayla Z ~ I lurv you.
-All of my followers ~ When I finally noticed I had readers. . . I kind of cried. Happily.

Everyone else. I pummel you with hugs.
Happy Valentines!

Ruby XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Rubbbyyyyyy D: I was wondering why you missed school. Rowan is sick too Dx I'm stuck with Aidan. P:

    THANKS!! :DD I lurve you too. Hope you feel better.
    [LOL, I was thinking of Gossip Girl when you said Ruby XOXO. It's actually XOXO Gossip Girl but WHATEVAH!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubes Guess Who? IT'S MAIA! Get Well Soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are getting better… sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

    usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

    i hope it works on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tank woo Ruby! Your blog rocks! Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete